Jhilimili jhilimili

Wow!!! Tihar seems to be here.. Dipawali.. is it over already? nah it isn't and I'm reaping all the benefits off this great time of the year...
It's 12:30 well after midnight and as always, I'm not asleep, lots of thanks to Nescafe (Do I get some money for free advertising?). I rarely miss sleep but today we have the often cacophonisc and repetitive sounds of deusi and bhailo. I won't say melodious because that's becoming a rare circumstance. I do remember when I was just a little small when we made a group and went to sing deusi with all the friends. Had so much fun. I do miss those memories and those times. I don't know where all those friends went as I haven't been in contact with most of them. Aaargh.... this is turning out to be really disturbing now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Photos

HashMap loop in java

How to make your window Full Screen in gnome?