yea!!!

Another blog....
Finally something is going smoothly...
It's a pretty cool stuff with this ad sense thing. Like making money and all.. Well that's cool. However, I was missing the point here... A blog is meant to have some actual blogs not just fantastic ads that nobody will click... Well I've decided that now I seriously need a web site and few more blogs.. I'll use this one for posting some of my scientific and mathematical findings... if you can call them so. Maybe book reviews and even some tips where to get them.. I'll be doing that after the exams... Well the days are passing by. SAT is coming on like a hurricane.
I've always liked to have a web site but there was never a serious motivating factor about what I'd do with a site... what possibly can be done? Sorry if I sound like Jerry Seinfeld... but after trying a lot of different combinations, I'd decided that it was not my cup of coffee... Went on to go for programming and studies.. now since there are ample opportunities to share a lot of things... more than I have time.. hehe...

The plan now is to change this site into a more or less scientific type blog and adding some more concerning with more worldly matters such as music, college life(maybe later), or even family life, politics.. and make a common site that would act as a homepage and a hub for all this.. I'll try to make all these sites working without me just nagging people to come on over here and click these links... That's ugly.. well hopefully, I can just run this thing pretty smoothly.

Google totally rocks.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Photos

HashMap loop in java

How to make your window Full Screen in gnome?