positServer online

"Release early, release often"

These were the words that sparked the open source revolution.

I'm finally trying to follow this by releasing my positServer application under GPLv3 on googlecode. It's rather half baked right now and I intend to use it mostly for backup purposes. Hehe, it's hard to screw up when your backup server is the mighty Google Inc.

http://code.google.com/p/positserver/source/checkout

If you do checkout, do send me a comment. I'll start posting some screenshots and details about what I've been upto soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।

Popular posts from this blog

Old Photos

HashMap loop in java

How to make your window Full Screen in gnome?