Out with Ads, In with analytics

Finally, I got rid of the annoying ads and included Google Analytics instead. I hope it helps me track users better (HEHE, evil laugh). Nah, I just want to see my traffic from a fairly trusted source. Since I've started updating the blog again, I want to see how many people are coming.

And yeah, the ads won't EVER come back on this site. PROMISE!!!

I wonder if that news belonged to twitter than over here. I've become a bit more conscious about twittering after I saw this.


Hah, I wonder what would take to make me a twitter shitter! (An iPhone perhaps?.... the Dark side is strong there I can feel it).

Comments

Anonymous said…
I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।

Popular posts from this blog

Old Photos

How to make your window Full Screen in gnome?

A simple mjpeg streamer for python