todos

Hey, it's been 19 days since new year and I haven't made all the resolutions yet so I decided to make them now. I don't make resolutions often but keeping them here might actually force myself to stick to them

0. Improve grades
I admit they are really really important, it just can't be over stated. So, it obviously goes on the first.

1. Learn regular expressions
From experience, I know that learning regular expressions is he only way to be able to use them. You find their uses only later after you know some of them. I just need to learn them.
2. Get better at social stuffs
It doesn't mean getting drunk every so often in a frat. I learnt that last semester altho I didn't do that. It's just meeting new people, getting away from all the programming works for sometimes and maybe even socialize with fellow programmers every so often.
3. Become a better writer, write often to blogs
I'm not committing myself to a certain time scale but it's a good skill to have and like my point 0 can't be over stated.
4. Improve my Laptop's power performance
I've been rather worried about it for sometime although it gives around 2 hours on battery but I generally don't use it on battery power. So, it often gets neglected. I've got this on my priority now.
5. Get better at managing stuff. A clean Room
Maybe I need to make a ticker or sth on my desktop for this. I need to develop this habit so that I can keep thing better organized and especially keep my room clean.

Suggestions are always welcome. I'll keep posting any updates if I have been on the track or derailed somewhere else. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
And thus spoke pras on Jan 20, 1007
"I'm not committing myself to a certain time scale but it's a good skill to have and like my point 0 can't be over stated."

And thus nepbabu checked the time
Sat, 16 Feb 2008

Am I not irritating enough? Hehe... :P
pras said…
haha... 1007?
Anonymous said…
I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।

Popular posts from this blog

Old Photos

HashMap loop in java

How to make your window Full Screen in gnome?